Monday, September 5, 2011

Stay in the Loop, Read The Luther Scoop!

Welcome to The Luther Scoop Blog!

Here you will be able to read about the latest happenings at Luther Elementary.  This year my students will use this blog to post stories, photos, and videos about interesting events and people at Luther.


Last year we started The Luther Scoop newspaper and sold new issues each month.  We sold each newspaper for 10 cents and sold over 1,100 copies.


The Luther Scoop staff presented a check for $116.00 to the Boys and Girls Club in May.


We are excited to be using technology this year to help share the news. We hope you check back often to read about all of the delightful moments at Luther.

Stay in the loop, read The Luther Scoop! 

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Johnson I'm sich I have fever are you at school please but never mind sorry for in ter uping you bey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,

    I'm sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you feel better soon! Today we worked on writing our rough drafts for our stories. I am excited to read your story on the Pumpkin Run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Johnson thank you. Are you working on the newspaper for the luther Sscoop .I'am sorry for the two s my computre is being crazy . How are you Mrs. Johnson are you good or bad I'm not trying to hert your feeling sorry for saing bad Mrs. Johnson.

    ReplyDelete